Conozca toda la información actualizada sobre la NASA
NASA TV’s Media Channel
Imágen del Día
- Rosette Nebula Gives Birth to Stars
This 2010 image from the Herschel Space Observatory shows dust clouds associated with the Rosette Nebula, a stellar nursery about 5,000 light-years from Earth in the Monoceros, or Unicorn, constellation.
- News Conference to Feature NASA Astronauts on International Space Stationel día 2 abril, 2020 a las 10:19 am
Three NASA astronauts will participate in a live media teleconference at 10:45 a.m. EDT Friday, April 10.
- NASA TV to Air U.S. Cargo Ship Departure from Space Stationel día 2 abril, 2020 a las 8:00 am
Filled with more than 4,000 pounds of valuable scientific experiments and other cargo, a SpaceX Dragon resupply spacecraft is set to leave the International Space Station Monday, April 6.
- Thousands Apply to Join NASA’s Artemis Generation, #BeAnAstronautel día 1 abril, 2020 a las 9:01 am
More than 12,000 people have applied to join NASA’s next class of astronauts, demonstrating strong national interest to take part in America’s plans to explore the Moon and take humanity’s next giant leap – human missions to Mars.
- NASA Awards Contract for Aerospace Research, Development, Engineering Supportel día 31 marzo, 2020 a las 2:58 pm
NASA has awarded the Aerospace, Research, Development, and Engineering Support Services (ARDES) II contract to Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) in Laurel, Maryland, to execute robotic space missions for the agency through the full mission life cycle, from mission concept and formulation through data analysis.
- #NASAatHome – Let NASA Bring the Universe to Your Homeel día 31 marzo, 2020 a las 8:41 am
NASA’s new Internet and social media special, NASA at Home, will show and engage you in the agency’s discoveries, research, and exploration from around the world and across the universe – all from the comfort of your own home.
- NASA Adds Shannon Walker to First Operational Crewed SpaceX Missionel día 31 marzo, 2020 a las 6:13 am
NASA has assigned astronaut Shannon Walker to the first operational crewed flight of the SpaceX Crew Dragon spacecraft on a mission to the International Space Station.
- NASA Selects Mission to Study Causes of Giant Solar Particle Stormsel día 30 marzo, 2020 a las 9:08 am
NASA has selected a new mission to study how the Sun generates and releases giant space weather storms – known as solar particle storms – into planetary space.
- NASA Awards Artemis Contract for Gateway Logistics Servicesel día 27 marzo, 2020 a las 10:14 am
NASA has selected SpaceX of Hawthorne, California, as the first U.S. commercial provider under the Gateway Logistics Services contract to deliver cargo, experiments and other supplies to the agency’s Gateway in lunar orbit.
- NASA Leadership Assessing Mission Impacts of Coronavirusel día 20 marzo, 2020 a las 3:00 pm
To protect the health and safety of the NASA workforce as the nation responds to coronavirus (COVID-19), agency leadership recently completed the first assessment of work underway across all missions, projects, and programs.
- March 19 Administrator Statement on Agency Response to Coronavirusel día 19 marzo, 2020 a las 5:44 pm
March 19 Administrator Statement on Agency Response to Coronavirus