Conozca toda la información actualizada sobre la NASA
NASA TV’s Media Channel
Imágen del Día
- Jezero Crater Was a Lake in Mars’ Ancient Past
This illustration shows Jezero Crater — the landing site of the Mars 2020 Perseverance rover.
- NASA, SpaceX Invite Media to Crew-1 Mission Update, Target New Launch Dateel día 26 octubre, 2020 a las 4:20 pm
NASA and SpaceX now are targeting 7:49 p.m. EST Saturday, Nov. 14, for the launch of the first crew rotation mission to the International Space Station as part of the agency’s Commercial Crew Program.
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Goes for Early Stow of Asteroid Sampleel día 26 octubre, 2020 a las 2:01 pm
NASA’s OSIRIS-REx mission is ready to perform an early stow on Tuesday, Oct. 27, of the large sample it collected last week from the surface of the asteroid Bennu to protect and return as much of the sample as possible.
- Astronauts in Space to Discuss 20th Anniversary of International Space Stationel día 26 octubre, 2020 a las 10:46 am
NASA astronaut Kate Rubins and cosmonauts Sergey Ryzhikov and Sergey Kud-Sverchkov of the Russian space agency Roscosmos will discuss their mission and the upcoming 20th anniversary of continuous human presence aboard the International Space Station during an in-orbit news conference at 11:10 a.m. EDT Friday, Oct. 30.
- NASA’s SOFIA Discovers Water on Sunlit Surface of Moonel día 26 octubre, 2020 a las 9:02 am
NASA’s Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA) has confirmed, for the first time, water on the sunlit surface of the Moon.
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Collects Significant Amount of Asteroidel día 23 octubre, 2020 a las 3:00 pm
Two days after touching down on asteroid Bennu, NASA’s OSIRIS-REx mission team received on Thursday, Oct. 22, images that confirm the spacecraft has collected more than enough material to meet one of its main mission requirements – acquiring at least 2 ounces (60 grams) of the asteroid’s surface material.
- NASA Invites Media to Briefing on OSIRIS-REx Asteroid Sample Collectionel día 23 octubre, 2020 a las 1:16 pm
NASA will host a media teleconference at 5:00 p.m. EDT today, Friday, Oct. 23, to provide an update on the status of the agency’s Origins, Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification, Security, Regolith Explorer (OSIRIS-REx) spacecraft and the sample it collected from asteroid Bennu.
- NASA Invites Media to Next SpaceX Space Station Cargo Launchel día 23 octubre, 2020 a las 8:15 am
Media accreditation is open for the launch of the next SpaceX delivery of NASA science investigations, supplies, and equipment to the International Space Station.
- NASA Astronaut Chris Cassidy, Crewmates Land Safely Back on Earthel día 21 octubre, 2020 a las 8:12 pm
After 196 days living and working in Earth’s orbit aboard the International Space Station, NASA astronaut Chris Cassidy returned from his third space mission Wednesday, Oct. 21, with cosmonauts Ivan Vagner and Anatoly Ivanishin of the Russian space agency Roscosmos.
- NASA to Announce New Science Results About Moonel día 21 octubre, 2020 a las 10:59 am
NASA will announce an exciting new discovery about the Moon from the Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA) at a media teleconference at 12 p.m. EDT Monday, Oct. 26.
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Successfully Touches Asteroidel día 20 octubre, 2020 a las 12:09 pm
NASA’s Origins, Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification, Security, Regolith Explorer (OSIRIS-REx) spacecraft unfurled its robotic arm Tuesday, and in a first for the agency, briefly touched an asteroid to collect dust and pebbles from the surface for delivery to Earth in 2023.