Conozca toda la información actualizada sobre la NASA
NASA TV’s Media Channel
Imágen del Día
- Sunrise from Launch Complex 39A
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket with the company’s Crew Dragon spacecraft onboard is seen on the launch pad at Launch Complex 39A at sunrise as preparations continue for the Demo-2 mission, Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
- NASA Science to Hold Virtual Community Town Hall Meetingel día 22 mayo, 2020 a las 10:11 am
NASA’s Science Mission Directorate will hold a community town hall meeting via teleconference with Associate Administrator for Science Thomas Zurbuchen and his leadership team at 3 p.m. EDT Thursday, May 28, to discuss updates in NASA’s science program and the current status of NASA activities.
- NASA Invites Public to Be Its Guests to Celebrate Historic ‘Launch America’el día 21 mayo, 2020 a las 8:23 am
NASA is inviting the public to help celebrate a historic milestone in human spaceflight as it prepares for #LaunchAmerica – the first flight into orbit of American astronauts on American rockets from American soil since the end of the space shuttle era in 2011.
- NASA Telescope Named For ‘Mother of Hubble’ Nancy Grace Romanel día 20 mayo, 2020 a las 7:37 am
NASA is naming its next-generation space telescope currently under development, the Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope (WFIRST), in honor of Nancy Grace Roman, NASA’s first chief astronomer, who paved the way for space telescopes focused on the broader universe.
- NASA Remembers Annie Glennel día 19 mayo, 2020 a las 12:03 pm
The following is a statement on the passing of Annie Glenn, wife of former NASA astronaut Sen. John Glenn:
- NASA to Make Announcement About WFIRST Space Telescope Missionel día 18 mayo, 2020 a las 10:37 am
NASA will host a special edition of NASA Science Live at 11 a.m. EDT, Wednesday, May 20, to share an exciting announcement about the agency’s Wide Field Infrared Survey Telescope (WFIRST) mission.
- NASA TV to Air Launch, Capture of Cargo Ship to International Space Stationel día 13 mayo, 2020 a las 11:42 am
NASA will broadcast the launch of a Japanese cargo spacecraft to the International Space Station beginning at 1 p.m. EDT Wednesday, May 20, live on NASA Television and the agency’s website.
- NASA Funds Artemis Student Challenges to Inspire Space Explorationel día 7 mayo, 2020 a las 1:48 pm
NASA will award nearly $2.4 million to universities as part of the Artemis Student Challenges, a bold new initiative to inspire the next generation – the Artemis Generation.
- NASA TV to Air Northrop Grumman’s Cygnus Departure from Space Stationel día 6 mayo, 2020 a las 9:40 am
Nearly three months after delivering several tons of supplies and scientific experiments to the International Space Station, Northrup Grumman’s unpiloted Cygnus cargo craft is scheduled to depart the International Space Station on Monday, May 11.
- NASA Builds on Investments in US Small Business’ Beneficial Technologiesel día 5 mayo, 2020 a las 12:43 pm
NASA has selected 139 proposals for follow-on funding though the agency’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program.
- NASA to Provide Coverage of SpaceX Commercial Crew Test Flight with Astronautsel día 1 mayo, 2020 a las 2:07 pm
NASA will provide coverage of the upcoming prelaunch and launch activities for the agency’s SpaceX Demo-2 test flight with NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley to the International Space Station.