Conozca toda la información actualizada sobre la NASA
NASA TV’s Media Channel
Imágen del Día
- Hubble Takes Portrait of the ‘Lost Galaxy’
Located in the constellation of Virgo (The Virgin), around 50 million light-years from Earth, the galaxy NGC 4535 is truly a stunning sight to behold.
- NASA Invites Media to Next Space Station Cargo Launch With Northrop Grummanel día 22 enero, 2021 a las 8:37 am
Media accreditation is open for the launch from Virginia of Northrop Grumman’s 15th commercial resupply services mission to deliver NASA science investigations, supplies, and equipment to the International Space Station aboard its Cygnus spacecraft.
- NASA Invites Media to Update on Rocket Test for Artemis I Moon Missionel día 19 enero, 2021 a las 1:47 pm
NASA will host a media teleconference at 5:30 p.m. EST today, Tuesday, Jan.19, to discuss the engine test conducted Saturday, Jan. 16, for the Space Launch System (SLS) rocket that will launch the agency’s Artemis I mission.
- NASA’s Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel Releases 2020 Annual Reportel día 19 enero, 2021 a las 9:23 am
The Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP), an advisory committee that reports to NASA and Congress, issued its 2020 annual report Tuesday examining the agency’s safety performance over the past year and highlighting accomplishments, issues, and concerns.
- NASA TV Coverage Set for Upcoming Spacewalks, Preview News Conferenceel día 19 enero, 2021 a las 8:18 am
Two NASA astronauts are scheduled to venture outside the International Space Station Wednesday, Jan. 27, and Monday, Feb. 1, for a pair of spacewalks to finish installing a European science platform and complete long-term battery upgrade work.
- NASA Conducts Test of SLS Rocket Core Stage for Artemis I Moon Missionel día 16 enero, 2021 a las 8:13 pm
NASA conducted a hot fire Saturday of the core stage for the agency’s Space Launch System (SLS) rocket that will launch the Artemis I mission to the Moon. The hot fire is the final test of the Green Run series.
- NASA to Host Virtual Briefing on February Perseverance Mars Rover Landingel día 15 enero, 2021 a las 12:03 pm
NASA is hosting a media briefing on Wednesday, Jan. 27, at 4:30 p.m. EST to discuss the upcoming landing of the Mars 2020 Perseverance rover.
- NASA Science to Host Community Town Hallel día 14 enero, 2021 a las 4:20 pm
NASA’s Science Mission Directorate will hold a community town hall meeting with Thomas Zurbuchen, the agency’s associate administrator for science, at 2 p.m. EST Monday, Jan. 25.
- 2020 Tied for Warmest Year on Record, NASA Analysis Showsel día 14 enero, 2021 a las 8:09 am
Earth’s global average surface temperature in 2020 tied with 2016 as the warmest year on record, according to an analysis by NASA.
- NASA Updates Times for TV Coverage, Test of Rocket Core Stage for Artemis Moon Missionsel día 13 enero, 2021 a las 9:11 am
NASA is targeting a two-hour test window that opens at 5 p.m. EST Saturday, Jan. 16, for the hot fire test of NASA’s Space Launch System (SLS) rocket core stage at the agency’s Stennis Space Center near Bay St. Louis, Mississippi.
- NASA, Government of Japan Formalize Gateway Partnership for Artemis Programel día 12 enero, 2021 a las 6:05 pm
NASA and the Government of Japan have finalized an agreement for the lunar Gateway, an orbiting outpost that commercial and international partners will build together.